Last night after I saw how cute the mesh tank top turned out, I went ahead and cut out another tank from the same striped jersey I used for my maxi dress.
It's the same pattern as the mesh tank top (Ottobre 1/2013 #15). I cut the back as one piece instead of having it yoked. I also cut the lower edge straight along a stripe instead of curved. The neck and armholes are self-bound.
Today I made a pair of banded shorts for Miss M. The original pattern has ruffles on the bum, but I was afraid that would be too babyish for Miss M, so I left them off. The band is fully interfaced quilting cotton and the main fabric is a lightweight twill with tiny white polka dots.
The pattern is Ottobre 3/2008 #3 in size 110.
I couldn't get actual modeled shots today and tomorrow is supposed to be stormy, so no promises on getting any soon.
My plan tomorrow is to sew a little flutter sleeve top for Miss M and maybe a pair of sweat shorts for Little Guy.